To help show our support and raise awareness about the fight against heart disease, MVP will participate in the American Heart Association’s Wear Red Day on Friday, February 7. Events will be held in the Schenectady Community Room and the Rochester Lower Level/222 area from 10 am to 1 pm. The Syracuse office will also host activities in the main conference room.
Coworkers in any office may participate by sending a photo of themselves wearing red on February 7 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone who submits a photo or will be entered to win an American Heart Association cookbook!
Wear Red Day events will include:
- Valentine service—for a $1 donation to the American Heart Association, we will send a “valentine” containing a message of positive health to someone else in the organization on your behalf. Click here to donate online! Those who donate online will receive an email requesting the message content and recipient.
- Crossword Challenge—click here to complete our Wear Red Day crossword puzzle. Those who submit a complete and correct puzzle to Raechel Kirkland in Human Resources (Rochester) by EOD February 7 will be entered to win an AHA cookbook!
- Dress-down days and red dress pins for sale
- Healthy “red” food samples
- Get “red-cheeked” fitness demos with Drew Elder and Leanne Fisher (every half hour beginning at 10:00 am)
- Information and literature about heart health
- Prizes, raffles & more!
Stay tuned to MVPnet and MVPnews for more information!